EU career coaching for the green-minded
Interested in working for a greener European policy?
If more greens work in and around EU institutions, European policy will become greener. By providing targeted information about how to make a career in the European Institutions (and in NGOs dealing with European policy making) we want to help young European greens to contribute to shaping a greener European policy.
- You are a member of a green party or you are active in the social or the environmental movement?
- You are interested in European politics or curious to learn about it?
- You could imagine working for a greener European policy in one of the European institutions or in a Brussels-based NGO?
We want to ensure that interested people from Green parties and social movements have access to the know-how and the advice necessary to make their way into European policy making.
If you are interested, send an e-mail with a brief description of your background (in German or English) to email@example.com
We will then send you more detailed EU career information. Once you have studied this material carefully, you can get back to us for specific individual advice. If you have further questions, we will try to help you; also drawing on the support of the green network in Brussels.
Background of our initiative
This initiative is a first humble attempt to follow a pro-active approach and to reach out to potential candidates by:
- raising awareness about these career options amongst greens;
- providing links to relevant information made available by other institutions; and
- giving personal advice if necessary.
As we have made our way to Brussels ourselves and have been around for a while we feel that we can provide much relevant information ourselves or are likely to know someone who knows.
We look forward to hearing from you!